Sunday, August 16, 2015

Time Keeps on Slippin'


"Time keeps on slippin, slippin, slippin into the future..."
 
That's how I feel right now.
 
It's just a little bit crazy and we all are feeling it...
 
 
These days are too fast and I can't seem to catch my breath.  Our little homeschooling business has been going a bit crazy these last few weeks.  It is taking all four of the big people in the family to fill orders right now... Plus, in the last week we fit in a visit to Virginia Tech for Elijah to check out the school/campus, a trip to the Virginia Safari, Aaron's birthday, school starting, my first day teaching.... So much happening..
 
 
Can I just catch up by sharing a few pictures of our trip to VT and the zoo???
 
Just a few???
 
 
 
My favorites?


 

 
More of my favorites??

 
Me thinks he is Virginia Tech bound...

 
 
It's a BEATIFUL campus but handicapped accessible it is NOT! 
 

 
Goodness how did they get so handsome?

 
 
 
 
The bird whisperers...
 



 
Just a few of my favorites... Just a few...
 

 
Maybe next week I can catch up on Aaron's birthday and the first day of school...
 
Maybe...
 
"Time keeps on slippin, slippin, slippin....
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures!! Did I ever tell you how special I think boys are? (LOL!!) I know girls are adorable and sweet and extremely necessary for their future husbands! But boys are so under rated, the last to be adopted, chosen just because they are boys. So these pictures are making my day- wonderful, handsome, godly young men! LOVE your boys!! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops-typo! I meant "not chosen" ;o) OY!

    ReplyDelete

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!