Thursday, April 17, 2014

Mamas Can't Run

I so very much miss this highly neglected blog!
 
Yesterday I was racing Aaron out to the car and he won.
 
In the car he informed me that Mamas can't run.  Papas can run.  Boys can run.  Little girls can run.  Mamas can't run.  Mamas sit.
 
Right now I fear that he is very close to the truth.
 
This Mama is TIRED of sitting.
 
We have ONE Year 3 product FINISHED!!
 
 
 
13 more to go...
 
It's going to be a long spring.
 
I'm going to be doing a LOT of sitting.
 
Aaron is going to be doing a lot of winning!
 
 
P.S. - I'm going to be in Cincinnati, Ohio next week for the Great Homeschool Convention!  All of you Ohio+ homeschoolers going to that convention... Come make my day and stop by my booth!   Just walk in the main entrance doors.. turn left.. walk a bit and there I will be!  A rather NICE location this year.

2 comments:

  1. Julia--Do y'all ever come to Homeschool conventions in Houston?? If so, I want to visit you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We tried to go to that convention a year ago but they didn't accept us. BP will be going to Woodlands but I won't be there this year.

      Delete

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!